A college freshman confronts her parents’ values in order to understand her own evolving identity.
Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman’s quest to understand his purpose and passion. To overcome the challenges that stand between him and everything he cares for; to prove himself and the love for his beloved. A journey of heartbreak and redemption, of loss and faith; an ode to the timeless power of love and music.
- GenresDrama, Music, Romance
- CastDiwakar Pundir, Edilsy Vargas, Ehan Bhat, Lisa Ray, Manisha Koirala, Neel Tyagi, Rahul Ram, Ranjit Barot, Tenzing Dalha, Warina Hussain
A rural politician marries a widow with kids and gains a respectable position and trusts his stepson more than his own in political matters; thus upsetting his son beyond limits.
- GenresAction, Crime, Drama
- CastAli Fazal, Amyra Dastur, Chunky Pandey, Jackie Shroff, Manisha Koirala, Sanjay Dutt, Satyajeet Dubey
Few lives in our times are as dramatic and enigmatic as the saga of Sanjay Dutt. Coming from a family of cinema legends, he himself became a film star, and then saw dizzying heights and darkest depths: adulation of diehard fans, unending battles with various addictions, brushes with the underworld, prison terms, loss of loved […]
- GenresComedy, Drama
- CastAnushka Sharma, Boman Irani, Dia Mirza, Jim Sarbh, Karishma Tanna, Manisha Koirala, Paresh Rawal, Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal
In the companion to 2013’s “Bombay Talkies,” four short films by four of India’s biggest directors explore love, sex, and relationships in modern India.
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastAkash Thosar, Bhumi Pednekar, Jaideep Ahlawat, Kiara Advani, Manisha Koirala, Neha Dhupia, Neil Bhoopalam, Radhika Apte, Sanjay Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal
This story revolves around a family that moves into a new bungalow. Soon the family members experience weird things happening in the house. The little girl Nimmi claims the presence of an invisible figure named Shabbu thus putting her parents in trouble. Pooja (the sister of Nimmi’s father) surprises the family by a sudden visit, […]
After dreaming of a beautiful girl for over 8 years, Budapest-based but born in Rajasthan, Karan, finally gets to meet her in the shape and form of Varsha, who happens to be the foster daughter of his lawyer, Sahid. Karan is confident that Sahid will convince Varsha to marry him – little knowing that Varsha […]
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastAashif Sheikh, Ajay Devgn, Annu Kapoor, Asrani, Bindu, Himani Shivpuri, Kader Khan, Manisha Koirala, Reema Lagoo, Sanjay Dutt
Darwaaza Bandh Rakho
Four men form a gang with a plan of making a quick buck by kidnapping a rich girl for ransom. Not being prepared for unforeseen situation, they are forced to barge in and take shelter in a house and take the people in the house as hostages. Bad luck strikes them when they get to […]
- GenresComedy, Crime, Drama
- CastAftab Shivdasani, Chunky Pandey, Divya Dutta, Gulshan Grover, Ishrat Ali, Manisha Koirala, Snehal Dabi
Baba film opens with the birth of Baba (Rajinikanth), who is a ‘baba amsa sambhootudu’. Baba grows up as an atheist, hot-blooded guy and a Good Samaritan. His life style includes consuming alcohol, smoking beedi, chewing paan parag, His mother (Sujatha) and his maternal uncle are ardent devotees of Baba (the Baba who is supposed […]
- GenresAction, Drama
- CastAmrish Puri, Ashish Vidhyarthi, Goundamani, Karunas, Manisha Koirala, Rajinikanth, Ramya Krishnan, Sanghavi, Sarath Babu, Vijayakumar
Aalavandhan is a action and thriller movie. Vijay (Kamal Haasan) is the commander of an anti-terrorist squad. He gets engaged to Tejaswini (Raveena Tandon) who is pregnant with their child. Vijay’s brother Nandu (also played by Haasan) is psychotic and is in a mental asylum. Vijay takes Tejaswini to the asylum so that Nandu can […]
- GenresAction, Thriller
- CastAnu Haasan, Kamal Haasan, Kitu Gidwani, Major Ravi, Manisha Koirala, Milind Gunaji, Raveena Tandon, Riyaz Khan, Sarath Babu, Yashpal Sharma
Vaidehi (Manisha Koirala) gets married to Raghuvir (Jackie Shroff), an NRI. Suffering the agony of an unhappy marriage, she decides to run away from him when she learns that she is pregnant and he wants to take the child away from her. In her pursuit for freedom, she meets Mythili (Mahima Chaudhury) a bride-to-be, Janaki […]
- CastAjay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Farida Jalal, Gulshan Grover, Jackie Shroff, Madhuri Dixit, Mahima Chaudhry, Manisha Koirala, Rekha, Rohini Hattangadi
Aftab has been brought up his mother, Mariam, and has no knowledge as to the identity and whereabouts of his biological father. When Mariam gets news that Ramakant Pandit is dying, she asks.
- GenresAction, Drama, Romance
- CastAjay Devgn, Annu Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Namrata Shirodkar, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Saif Ali Khan
Journalist Amar falls for a mysterious woman on an assignment, but she does not reciprocate his feelings. However, when Amar is about to get married, the woman shows up at his doorstep asking for help.
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastDeepak Shirke, Malaika Arora Khan, Manisha Koirala, Mohan Joshi, Piyush Mishra, Preity Zinta, Raghuvir Yadav, Shah Rukh Khan, Vikram Gokhale, Zohra Sehgal
Judge Krishna (Rahul Roy) and Radha (Manisha Koirala) are in love. Due to class conflicts, they are unable to marry, but continue with a very intimate relationship, which results in Radha getting pregnant. Then Gopal (Salman Khan) enters Radha’s life, and he falls in love with her. Radha, who is still in love with Krishna, […]