Ante… Sundaraniki! – A man from a Brahmin family falls in love with a Christian girl. In order to convince their parents, they say contrasting lies which complicates the situation and leads to a comedy of errors. More Details | Free Movies
Shyam Singha Roy
Shyam Singha Roy – A young filmmaker is in a soup right when he’s about to find his footing in the film industry. When he sets out to find an answer, turns out it’s in the past.
- DirectorRahul Sankrityan
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastAbhinav Gomatam, Ankith Koyya, Anurag Kulkarni, Jisshu Sengupta, Krithi Shetty, Leela Samson, Madonna Sebastian, Manish Wadhwa, Murali Sharma, Nani
Aadisesh Naidu, is a well revered man living with his family in a village known for greedy property fights among the families. His elder son Bosu Babu and younger son Jagadish are loving brothers. After Aadisesh’s unexpected demise, Bosu Babu turns against Jagadish and wants to grab his property. How Jagadish reunites his family and […]
- GenresAction, Drama, Family
- CastAishwarya Rajesh, Jagapati Babu, Maala Parvathi, Nani, Naresh, Nassar, Praveen, Rao Ramesh, Ritu varma, Thiruveer
A much-celebrated super cop who is looked up to by all his colleagues. His dream run ends when he comes across a mysterious killer played by Nani. The killer wants only this particular cop to catch him. What happens unfolds into a fast-paced thriller.
- GenresAction, Crime, Thriller
- CastAditi Rao Hydari, Nani, Nivetha Thomas, Sudheer Babu, Vennela Kishore
Nani’s Gang Leader
A crime novelist is approached by a group of bereaved women to help them plot revenge against those responsible for the loss of their loved ones.
- GenresComedy, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- CastAnish Kuruvilla, Kartikeya Gummakonda, Lakshmi, Nani, Priyadarshi Pullikonda, Priyanka Arul Mohan, Saranya Ponvannan, Satya, Vennela Kishore
‘Awe’ charts the journey of a motley of characters that have nothing to do with each other but are yet connected by a single, fragile string. Who are these people and what about their lives connect them to each other is what the film is all about.
- GenresDrama, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Thriller
- CastDevadarshini, Eesha Rebba, Kajal Agarwal, Murali Sharma, Nani, Nithya Menen, Priyadarshi Pullikonda, Regina Cassandra, Rohini, Srinivas Avasarala
Das is a sincere doctor who gets kicked out of a corporate hospital and starts working at a private clinic. On the other hand, Deva is a dreaded don who is on the run. During a gun fight with his enemies, Deva gets hurt and reaches Das’s hospital and gets treated there. This small meeting […]
- GenresAction, Comedy, Drama
- CastAakanksha Singh, Kunal Kapoor, Murali Sharma, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Nani, Naveen Chandra, Rao Ramesh, Rashmika Mandanna, Srinivas Avasarala, Vennela Kishore
Krishna (Nani) is the hot-blooded, aimless, flirt of a man from Chittoor whose only aim in life is to find a girl who will love him back. Continents away in Prague is his look-alike Arjun, the playboy rockstar who doesn’t have a problem bedding girls at all. But what happens that brings Krishna and Arjun […]
Nani’s brother and his friends are his world. But he shares a love-hate relationship with his sister-in-law Jyothi. What happens when Shiva threatens his family, is what ‘MCA’ is all about.
- GenresAction, Comedy, Drama, Family
- CastAamani, Bhumika Chawla, Nani, Naresh, Priyadarshi Pullikonda, Rajiv Kanakala, Sai Pallavi, Vennela Kishore, Vijay Sharma
‘Ninnu Kori’ is essentially a love story but set against an unusual backdrop. Circumstances tear a much-in-love couple apart and they have to get used to the reality — until fate intervenes to show them life’s full of surprises.
- GenresComedy, Drama, Family, Romance
- CastAadhi, Murali Sharma, Nani, Niveda Thomas, Prudhviraj, Tanikella Bharani
This story is about a happy-go-lucky young man, Babu, who falls in love with a girl. However, he runs into a problem while convincing her father to permit them to be together.
- GenresAction, Comedy
- CastEaswari Rao, G. Ram Prasad, Keerthi Suresh, Krishna Bhagavan, Nani, Naveen Chandra, Posani Krishna Murali, Raghu Babu, Sachin Khedekar, Vennela Kishore
The film is about the romantic life of an assistant director Aditya (Nani) and his relationships with 2 women (Anu Emmanuel and Priya Shri) while he attempts to write a romantic comedy story.
- GenresComedy, Romance
- CastAnu Emmanuel, Nani, Posani Krishna Murali, S.S. Rajamouli, Sapthagiri, Satya Krishnan, Vennela Kishore
A chasm opens in the relationship between two brothers (Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya) after they both fall in love with the same woman (Regina Cassandra).
- GenresComedy, Drama, Family, Romance
- CastChaitanya Krishna, Naga Shourya, Nani, Nara Rohith, Pavani Gangireddy, Regina Cassandra, Seetha, Shashank, Tanikella Bharani
Two girls, Catherine and Aishwarya, meet on a flight and become friends. They share stories about their respective boyfriends, and Catherine is shocked to find that the man she is dating is a lookalike of Aishwarya’s boyfriend. Even more shocking is the fact that when she reaches home, she finds out that her boyfriend has […]