Ramprasad’s entire family gathers under one roof for 13 days after his death, to perform and observe the Hindu traditions and rituals called the tehrvi. During the course, the family’s dynamics, politics, and insecurities come out, and then they realise that the importance of people and things are only evident in retrospect.
Mee Raqsam (transl. I Dance), revolves around a young girl’s aspiration to become a dancer, but coming from a small village like Mijwan, everyone questions her dreams and choices. It’s only her father who trusts, supports and helps her in this journey of achieving her dream.
- Cast'Om' Rakesh Chaturvedi, Aditi Subedi, Danish Hussain, Farrukh Jaffar, Naseeruddin Shah, Shradha Kaul
The Tashkent Files
The Tashkent Files is a thriller that revolves around the mysterious death of India’s 2nd Prime Minister Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri and attempts to uncover if he had actually died a natural death, or, as alleged, was assassinated.
- GenresDrama, Mystery, Thriller
- CastMandira Bedi, Mithun Chakraborty, Naseeruddin Shah, Pallavi Joshi, Pankaj Tripathi, Prakash Belawadi, Rajesh Sharma, Shweta Prasad, Vinay Pathak
Hope Aur Hum
A father obsessed with an old school copying machine wreaks havoc on the family, causing a change in their relationships. Explores the life of each family member and how their lives are intertwined with each other.
- GenresComedy, Drama, Family
- CastAamir Bashir, Beena Banerjee, Naseeruddin Shah, Naveen Kasturia, Neha Chauhan, Pawan Mahendru, Sajid Kabir, Sonali Kulkarni, Tina Sood, Virti Vaghani
Aiyaari is an 2018 Indian Hindi-language Action, Crime and Drama movie written and directed by Neeraj Pandey. It is based on true events of The Adarsh Society Scam, a real life story set on the backgrounds of Indian Army. Two officers (Colonel Abhay Singh and Major Jai Bakshi) with patriotic hearts suddenly have a fallout. […]
- GenresAction, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- CastAnupam Kher, Kumud Mishra, Manoj Bajpayee, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh, Sidharth Malhotra
Set in Kolkata, this is a character-driven psychological drama in which MICHAEL (Naseeruddin Shah), a loyal, hardworking police officer is ordered by his superiors to open fire on a peaceful crowd of protesters. He shoots away from the crowd but a bullet accidentally ricochets and kills a 12-year-old boy. Michael’s career, and whole life start […]
On the eve of Independence, the chairman of the Border Commission, Sir Cyril Radcliffe decides to divide India and Pakistan into equitable halves. What the administration doesn’t account for is the line running through the middle of Begum Jaan’s brothel situated plonk on the border; with one half falling in India and the other in […]
- GenresAction, Drama, History
- CastFlora Saini, Gauhar Khan, Ila Arun, Mishti, Naseeruddin Shah, Pallavi Sharda, Rajesh Sharma, Ridhima Tewary, Vidya Balan, Vivek Mushran
A mysterious bomb blast in a business tycoon’s factory prompts the state CM to hire an NIA officer. He meets an ex-army man seeking revenge for his dead daughter and a journalist demanding justice for her slain boyfriend. Nothing is what it seems. The film raises contemporary ecological issue with lot of thrill.
Adi and Tara move to Mumbai to pursue their dreams. A chance meeting sparks off a heady, no strings attached romance until their careers pull them apart. Will ambition prevail over matters of the heart?
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastAditya Roy Kapoor, Eesh Kakkar, Jasmeet Singh Bhatia, Kitu Gidwani, Leela Samson, Naseeruddin Shah, Prahlad Kakkar, Sarika Singh, Sharma Vibhoutee, Shraddha Kapoor
Two strangers meet in a hospital where their respective partners lie in a coma. Their meeting sees them start to re-examine what they want to do with their lives as they deal with their grief and sadness.
- GenresComedy, Drama
- CastArjun Mathur, Ashish Bhatia, Kalki Koechlin, Methalaka Gavin, Naseeruddin Shah, Rajat Kapoor, Rajeev Ravindranathan, Shaanti, Suhasini Maniratnam
Charlie Kay Chakkar Mein
Our life revolves around perception of truth, in our lives we act only on our ability to judge the truth. Truth though is a fickle thing, paradoxically because it only occurs in absolution; rest is only our interpretation that allows us to live in a certain subjective truth. Addl. Commissioner of Police, Sanket Pujari and […]
A pair of reformed gangsters try to find a husband for their newly discovered sister, but complications arise due to mistaken identities.
- CastAnil Kapoor, Dimple Kapadia, John Abraham, Nana Patekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri, Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav, Shiney Ahuja, Shruti Haasan