STF agent Raghav goes on a secret mission to curtail the revival of a naxal uprising in Gadchiroli. But the war becomes too personal as he digs deeper and tries to uncover the larger plan of the uprising.
A soldier lost in war and pronounced dead returns after decade to his wife and daughter, only to realize that they have moved on. As he forces his way into their life, questions are asked whether he is dead or alive.
- GenresDrama, Thriller
- CastDeshna Dugad, Neha Bam, Pradeep Velankar, Priyamani, Rajeev Khandelwal, Sanjay Suri, Shakeel Khan, Vipin Sharma
An assassin takes on the identity of a writer to escape the law. He has two mysterious and sensuous women masquerading around him – Rhea and Kaavya. Suspense builds as they both uncover the lie.
- GenresCrime, Mystery
- CastAnkita Makwana, Caterina Murino, Gauhar Khan, Gemma Atkinson, Rajeev Khandelwal, Victor Banerjee
Samrat & Co.
A young, beautiful and rich girl, Dimpy Singh, approaches Samrat Tilakdhari, a private investigator, with a strange case. Their garden got ruined for reasons that appear natural but are not known; leading horticulturists have examined the fading plants but they have not been able to identify the probable reason. Further, her father’s favorite horse died; […]
Gia is at a crossroads in her life, with the arrows pointing towards Neil in one direction and Kabir in the opposite direction. She grapples with making a decision as she’s torn between the two worlds that she’s been living in. Love is the unanswered emotion that leads to a series of life altering situations […]
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastAnn Mitchai, Neha Ahuja, Neha Ghelot, Raayo S. Bakhirta, Rajeev Khandelwal, Siddharth Van Shipley
Table No. 21
A couple live a mediocre life and are thrilled to have won an exotic vacation to Fiji & their excitement increases when they get a chance to play “Tell all truth” game for a mind boggling prize money. The game begins and the couple discovers that the game isn’t really a game, but is a […]
- GenresAdventure, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- CastDhruv Ganesh, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Paresh Rawal, Rajeev Khandelwal, Tina Desai