Chhalle Mundiyan – Set against the backdrop of Punjab, Chhalle Mundiyan is a romcom that traces the life of Jassi (Mandy Thakar) and foreign returned Pammi (Ammy Virk) with a Caucasian woman and a child of his friend. More Details | Free Movies
Bajre Da Sitta
Bajre Da Sitta – A young woman is blessed with a beautiful voice but is restrained to sing due to the society where she lives in. Even her new husband warns her that if she tries to sing again, he will drop her back at her parent’s house. More Details | Free Movies
- DirectorJass Grewal
- CastAakanksha Sareen, Ammy Virk, Gugu Gill, Hobby Dhaliwal, Mandeep Kaur Sekhon, Parminder Gill, Prakash Gaadhu, Rupinder Rupi, Sara Gurpal, Seema Kaushal
Sher Bhagga – Follows Shera, who on a journey to find the love of his life, meets Gulab. Both get together but Gulab ends up pregnant. She is unsure about bearing the child but he wants to keep it. The unlikely couple find themselves in a tight spot. More Details | Free Movies
- DirectorJagdeep Sidhu
- GenresComedy, Drama
- CastAmmy Virk, Mandeep Singh, Melissa Kibris, Rup Khatkar, Sammy Jonas Heaney, Sonam Bajwa, Vijay Singh
83 – On the 25th of June 1983, the Lord’s Cricket Ground witnessed one of the biggest underdog stories in the history of sports. Fourteen inspired players – led by a man’s self-belief and conviction – fought against all odds and orchestrated India’s greatest sporting triumph by beating the two-time World Champions West Indies. More […]
- DirectorKabir Khan
- GenresDrama, History
- CastAdam Brown, Adinath Kothare, Aditi Arya, Ammy Virk, Anjum Batra, Avantika Akerkar, Boman Irani, Brijendra Kala, Chirag Patil, David Burton
A story about unrequited love – the shapes it takes, the ways it changes us, and the exhilarating and often heartbreaking ride it takes us on. It is the journey of three characters – Shiv, Bani, and Majaz, on how their lives intertwine and navigate through life, love, and heartbreak.
- GenresComedy, Drama, Romance
- CastAmmy Virk, Amrit Amby, Balwinder Bullet, Harpreet Bains, Mandeep Singh, Rupinder Rupi, Sargun Mehta Dubey, Satwant Kaur, Sona Rajput, Tania Raymonde
Bhuj: The Pride of India
Set in the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pakistan War, the film tells the story of the IAF Squadron Leader Vijay Karnik, and his bravery, patriotism and determination.
- GenresAction, Drama, History
- CastAjay Devgn, Ammy Virk, Ihana Dhillon, Nora Fatehi, Pranitha Subhash, Sanjay Dutt, Sharad Kelkar, Sonakshi Sinha, Zahid Ali
Sat Shri Akaal England
Sat Shri Akaal England is the story of the misadventures of a young man named German Singh Maan who dreams of going outside India but fails to get a visa every time he tries to get one.
Angrej is a 2015 Indian Punjabi-language film directed by Simerjit Singh. Written by Amberdeep Singh, the film stars Amrinder Gill, Sargun Mehta, Aditi Sharma in lead roles. Set against the backdrop of the declining British Raj, it tells the love story of a young man from the province of Punjab. Ammy Virk and Binnu Dhillon […]
- CastAditi Sharma, Ammy Virk, Amrinder Gill, Anita Devgan, Binnu Dhillon, Nirmal Rishi, Parminder Gill Barnala, Razia Sukbhir, Sardar Sohi, Sargun Mehta