A happy wife is accused of her husband’s suspicious death.
Jay is an aspiring actor. When a pretty and talented Thara, an established heroine, falls in love with him, he is forced to make a difficult choice.
- GenresDrama, Romance
- CastArun Benny, Ganesh Venkatraman, Maniyanpilla Raju, Manoj K. Jayan, Nandhu, Parvathy Thiruvothu, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Roger Narayan, Sanju Sivaram, Sunny Wayne
The murder of a girl unexpectedly turns the life of two people topsy-turvy. Even as they run for their lives, they try to find the real culprit behind the assassination.
- GenresAction, Crime, Mystery, Thriller
- CastAngana Roy, Chinni Jayanth, Devadarshini, Ganesh Venkatraman, M. S. Bhaskar, Nassar, Nikesha Patel, Prabhu Ganesan, Rajeev Pillai, Sakthi Vasu
A pantry boy falls in love with the touch-up girl of an actress travelling on his train, but an incident turns the train into an unstoppable force posing a threat to the passengers, and the romance.
- GenresAction, Adventure, Romance, Thriller
- CastBose Venkat, Dhanush, Ganesh Venkatraman, Harish Uthaman, Karunakaran, Keerthi Suresh, Pooja Jhaveri, Radha Ravi, Thambi Ramaiah, Udhayakumar R V
The brother of a local law minister, who is out on parole and should be back in custody in the next six days, goes missing. When he doesn’t show up on the sixth day, the opposition party blames the law minister for keeping his brother in hiding, and therefore, resulting in his immediate arrest. Meanwhile, […]
Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru
Kumar (Siddharth) and George (Ganesh Venkataram) work at a software company. Their characters are different all together. While the former is shy and feels awkward to talk to girls, the latter has a high ability to attract woman. There enters a girl in their life in the form of Sanjana (Hansika Motwani). Kumar instantly falls […]
- GenresComedy, Drama, Romance
- CastBalaji Patturaj, Chitra Lakshmanan, Devadarshini, Ganesh Venkatraman, Hansika Motwani, Manobala, Nalini, Santhanam, Siddharth, Vidyullekha Raman
The father of a grown daughter meets the father of a toddler at a playground and recounts the story of his own relationship with his daughter through the years, including his difficulties with accepting her marriage.
- GenresDrama, Family
- CastAishwarya, Elango Kumaravel, Ganesh Venkatraman, Prakash Raj, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Sriranjini, Thalaivasal Vijay, Trisha Krishnan